A bit late, yes, but summer officially started on June 21st, so still within reason, I think. Many of these are a continuation of my regular art and writing goals. But I'm more accountable to myself if I post them (one great thing about blogging.)
So, in no particular order:
- Finish new story dummy and color sample and ship that baby out to agent!
- Continue 15+ minute daily writing exercise.
- Update portfolio sites.
- Continue to develop portfolio pieces.
- Design a fancy header for this blog!
- Make mailing to magazine map clients in mid-summer. (Quite alliterative, that sentence, no?)
- Keep up with magazine map client work! (Deadlines help...)
- Gather master list of book ideas that I've been cogitating on for too long. PB's and... a couple of chapter book ideas.
- Seriously start one or more of these.
- Keep reading, reading, reading.
- Spend time on my screened in porch (favorite room ever) while doing some of these things. (Aren't screened in porches awesome, Barbara?)
- Go on vacation and relax and unwind and appreciate like crazy my awesome family and life, including my, sigh, spine... uh, wait a minute, who invited you? (Okay, do I really have to appreciate "cervical radiculitis?" Doesn't that word sound suspiciously close to "ridiculitis?" Somebody in the medical-name-making-up department has a sense of humor!)
- Oh yeah... keep my sense of humor.