Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rollercoaster

Some days I have to remind myself why I persevere through the ups and downs of this field. It's not that I ever consider quitting, but a little dose of inspiration always helps.

As chance would have it, I came across this list yesterday on Revision Notes, just when I needed it most:

10 Things That Mean You're a Writer

I answered "true" to all 10.

Now, I could substitute "artist" or "artist/writer" for writer-- but the point is, art and words are ingrained in me. It's been that way since I was a little kid. I spend my life doing something that I love. Isn't that one definition of success?

4 comments:

Alicia Padrón said...

YES!! YES it is Jennifer!!! You are very successful girl :o)

I answered yes to all too but only if I changed the word write with draw or paint. N.1, N 2 and N.3 are just too real for me.. I live everyday through those three... ;o)

Jennifer Thermes said...

I knew you'd answer yes, too, Alicia. :-)

Alicia Padrón said...

Hee, hee.. well you know me alright :o)

There is something you might be a part of, if you feel like it of course. Visit my blog and take a look.

Alicia Padrón said...

Yay Jennifer! I'm so glad you are joining us :o)