Thursday, January 15, 2009

Administrative Stuff









This is a teeny teeny tiny rough sketch from a new project.

Most of this week has been spent catching up with administrative stuff-- updating mailing lists, designing promotional postcards and revising web portfolios. (Maps here and illustration work here.) Not the most inspiring work, but necessary to keep a freelance business going. And in a strange zen-like way they're satisfying. I don't have to think too hard and the work is measurable-- once it's done, it's done. But now I'm itching to get back to the creative side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful work Jennifer...I need to get myslef all ready too!!

Jennifer Thermes said...

Thanks, Diana. I meant to do all this stuff over the holidays... think I overestimated how much free time I'd have! ;-)