Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wow, I feel a bout of shyness about to kick in, but first I want to say many thanks to the lovely Kelly Light for the Brillante Weblog Award! I actually met Kelly at the Northeast SCBWI Conference this past spring in Nashua. She is an extremely talented artist. (And I'm not just saying that, because her art won in a few categories of the poster competition.) Check out her work!
Now, to pass it along, I get to choose some of my favorite blogs. (I suspect a few might have already received this and for good reason.) Here's the story, if they'd like to participate:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Julie, Barbara, Frank, Sara, Elizabeth, Alicia, Christine
Oh, and YOU! Because you're out here reading and sharing and participating in the artistic community. I love that.