Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NaNoWriMoPiBoIdMo

November is:







National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

and





Picture Book Idea Month! (PiBoIdMo. Read more about it here.)

I'm doing both. (Or trying to, at least.)

Why not? I like deadlines. I need deadlines. I especially need deadlines when it comes to writing. We'll see if I can keep it up for the whole month. But even if not, writing something is better than writing nothing. And though I never write nothing, I can always write more. Right?

(Of course, once I committed to giving these two worthwhile activities a shot, a Department of Freelance truism kicked in... lots of good things are sprouting around here. Busy, busy, busy. Just the way I like it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing both! That is ambitious, but I know you can do it!

Jennifer Thermes said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tara! It's funny how when you start concentrating on one idea lots of others start popping out, so really the two complement each other, I think. I'm so glad you organized PiBo... :-)