Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Charles Darwin's Around-the-World Adventure ~ Advance Copy!

























An advance copy of my next book arrived yesterday, to my total surprise! I am absolutely thrilled with the way it turned out. (Hard to see in the photo, but there's a spot varnish on the butterflies, Charles, and the title. I totally wasn't expecting such a wonderful detail. The design geek in me is very, very happy!)

I'm feeling truly fortunate and thankful to be working with such an amazing Editor, Art Director, and the whole team at Abrams!

The book will be out in October... stay tuned for some behind-the-scenes book posts in the weeks leading up to release!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

It's beautiful, Jennifer! Congratulations!

Jennifer Thermes said...

Thank you, Virginia!

Unknown said...

I love this book cover so haunting!