Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Transfer



















I'm in the midst of transferring sketches to watercolor paper for an awesome new book project.* These will be black & white pieces. (Have I mentioned before how much I adore working in black & white?) It's important to get the bones of the drawing down accurately at this point, and then build it up from there.

Below, sneak peek of a cleaned-up sketch:



















More about this book in the coming months!

(*I think I probably say awesome too much. Is that such a bad thing??)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wonderful, and ...awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! What medium will you use for black and white work?

Anonymous said...

Cute!! What medium do you use when working in black and white?

Dana Carey said...

Love these awesome drawings!
(I never say awesome; I think I moved before it became popular exclamation... weird...does that make me ancient?)

Anonymous said...

So sweet; excited to see what comes next!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. I like the word awesome. I sometimes wonder if I use it too much myself.

Jennifer Thermes said...

Thanks for all the awesome comments! You guys are, well... awesome! :-)