Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

We're back from vacation. Does anyone else bring projects with them when they go away? Part of me feels like a loser for not being able to put things aside completely. But I've learned that if I do, it's painfully hard to pick up the thread again when I return. Besides, at the risk of sounding Pollyanna-ish, I love my work!

Since I'm an early riser anyway it was easy to get up and spend a few hours writing and drawing before the bustle of the day began. Sunrise, plus beach, plus coffee made for an inspiring time.

Here are a bunch of sunrises... it was fascinating, how the colors and light were constantly changing:



























































































Oh, and I did spend a fair amount of time doing this:

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Light on water.........
bliss........